A place for participants to post topics about anything including topics not related to running.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

el_mariachi

Post by el_mariachi » Thu May 13, 2010 8:59 am

Hey everyone,

just wanted to introduce myself on this forum, didn´t found a thread for this. My name is Martin, 28, from Germany. Last year I ran 3200 km with two PB´s at 10k (37:24) and halfmarathon (1:23:42). I´m looking forward to break 37 min at 10k, my favourite distance, in fall.

As many people I was reading tinman´s great posts on letsrun.com. Unfortunatly the North-American running society is much more developed and I can find more/better training advices. Most people in Germany don´t wanna share their "secrets".
Now I think I found a new way to upgrade my training, I´m especially interested in CV intervals and the 3 different tempo runs.

Please excuse my very little english, I hope to learn more while reading here. I hope I will be allowed to ask a few questions that aren´t clear after reading tinman´s articles and most of the discussions.

If anyone´s interested in my training, here´s a link to my training log: http://laufen-im-saarland.de/modules.php?name=Trainingstagebuch&cmd=view&dbid=93

Greetins from Germany,
Martin
Last edited by el_mariachi on Thu May 13, 2010 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tinman
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: New member

Post by Tinman » Fri May 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Martin -

Welcome to The Run Zone!

Most quesitons are asked in the section called "Coaching Talk," so check it out.

Don't worry about your English. It's ok, we can understand you.

Tinman
Tinman
(coaching available)
Inquire via email:
runfastcoach@gmail.com

el_mariachi

Re: New member

Post by el_mariachi » Sat May 15, 2010 7:07 am

Thanks Tinman!!